Wednesday, January 18, 2012

an engagement story

A dear friend just told me her ideal engagement story. It's so amazing that I need to share it....


I walk into an abandon warehouse
I don't know what's going on but I'm scared
obviously
exactly 10 seconds after i enter this warehouse that someone drives me to (I obviously still won't have a driver's license by then)
the following song blasts from a BOOMBOX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay6GjmiJTPM&feature=relmfu
and by "BOOMBOX" i mean an actual BOOM BOX, none of that ipod speaker shit
my future husband is lowered from the ceiling, holding not a ring, but a tattoo gun
if and when i say "yes" (if all goes well). He'll finally give me what I've always wanted: a tattoo of a cartoon penguin...on the spot
and then we drive off into the sunset, anticipating a new and exciting life together
of course, by "we" i mean, "me, my fiancé and whoever the fuck drove me to the warehouse"
done



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...